The Fee of $850 consists of a deposit of $150 and following payments may be paid in one or two instalments. The last instalment would be appreciated 10 days prior to your Wedding.
- All Meetings: Usually 4 including preparatory discussions, a rehearsal and the wedding .
- Travel up to 70kms, on the day of the wedding. For longer distances please see below.
- The Stylising, Crafting and delivery of your Vows and Ceremony, a minimum of 6 hours.
- The legal obligations to pronounce you as Husband and Wife and present you as such to your family and friends
- The lodgement of all Legal Documents as well as your application for the Marriage Certificate.
- The Certificate taken home on the day is hand written by the very talented Timothy Payne, Calligrapher.
What you need to have on hand at the first meeting:
- Your Original Birth Certificates or O/S Passports if born Overseas and haven’t a translated Birth Certificate. - "The Notice of Intended Marriage" Document (Form 13). This would be filled out together or I can forward one to you…note that your signatures are witnessed by the Celebrant. - The NOIM (Form 13) MUST be sighted and signed by the Celebrant no later than one Month prior to your Wedding date. - An Australian Passport is acceptable as proof of Birth if you are unable to source above mentioned documents. - Other documents that may be relevant such as divorce or deceased spouse papers.
Other things to know:
- Please know that on the day of the Wedding if my round trip is over 70Kms the trip is calculated as 73 c per km after 70kms. Sample: 100 kms round trip equals 30 kms x .73 = $21.90 on top of Scheduled Fee. - We will organise meetings to discuss your Ceremony and get to know each other as well as via email and phone chats or even Skype. - I can meet with you at my after hours office in Annandale, or during the day at an agreed location. - I also hold a Diploma in Event management which is a great asset when it comes to understanding all that is involved in the planning of your very special day.
Just in case I can supply:
- A signing table and Chairs, if not provided by the Venue. - Audio equipment including amp, speakers and microphones. - An IPod cable if you are not using live music.
I hope you are enjoying this planning stage, if you are considering me to be your Celebrant I would love to hear from you, please call on 0411 058 058 if you need any clarification.